If there is no indication in the article description, you can notify us during the order process by leaving us a note. You can also send us an e-mail. We will check availability and consider your wish. If the version is not available, we will contact you.
• We were unable to contact you, because your e-mail address was invalid and there was no phone number saved in your account.
• We needed to clarify something regarding your order, because there were issues like incomplete shipping address and we haven’t received any response from you via e-mail.
• Your order was cancelled, because the 7-day deadline for the payment had passed.
• Our delivery partner DHL was unable to deliver the package to you, because you weren’t at home or there was an issue with your address.
• You forgot to include the shipping cost in your transfer and we were unable to contact you via e-mail or phone, because no phone number was saved in your account.
• Your order might contain already available products but there is at least one pre-order item included in your order and we are not offering partial deliveries.
All of these reasons are examples which are quite common. If you feel that your order is due and you are not aware of any problems, please contact us immediately via e-mail email@example.com .
If you are ordering during the pre-order process, your album is guaranteed to be a first press. After the pre-order phase we cannot guarantee that the album is part of the first press. The manufacturer does not provide an indication on the box and we are unable to check the contents, because all albums are sealed.
Normally all first press editions contain a photo card but this also depends on the manufacturer and we can't interfere with this process. If you order during the pre-order phase, your album is guaranteed to be a first press but afterwards we can't guarantee if it is a first press. The manufacturer does not provide an indication on the box and we are unable to check the contents, because all albums are sealed.
Yes, all purchases will be included in the HANTEO charts. Reference: HANTEO CHARTS FAMILY 2020 No.: HF0049DBK001.
We are reporting our sales on a regular basis to HANTEO. All your purchases will support your favourite K-Pop artist.
HANTEO: Counts how many albums were purchased by individual customers. This will help your favourite K-Pop artist to win at music shows or other events in Korea.
Use our contact form to ask us your questionto the contact form